Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

Well another new years eve is here and like every other new years we will be spending it with the kids. I love being with my kids but I would like to get dressed up and go to an adult party and feel like a real grown up. I was telling my mother the other day that I don't know if I will ever be able to go out on new years because I am not sure if Katie will ever be at the point where she can be left alone. Of course my mother always knows how to make me smile and says don't worry when she turns 21 we will go out for new years and get her drunk (LOL). So I guess I only have 15 more years to wait.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Years!!!

No comments:

She loved opening the presents!

She loved opening the presents!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Katie and her singing dog!!

Katie and her singing dog!!