Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Poor little girls that only have brothers

Poor Katie she needs a sister (but she definitely isn't getting one). She only has brothers so when it comes to toys she always wants what they have. I guess she thinks what they have is better than her girl stuff. I do buy her the same stuff the boys get sometimes to make her happy but Jessie said I need to stop doing that because she is a girl. Maybe it would help if she had some little girls to play with.

We exchanged presents with Jessie's family this weekend and she didn't want to play with any of the stuff she got. She was more interested in Brady's toys. I know she likes her stuff because she does eventually play with it but I think sometimes peoples feeling get hurt, because they thinks she doesn't like what they got her. I explain to everyone that she does like her gifts but she just wants what the boys have. We will be exchanging gifts with my family tonight so hopefully she will play with what she gets.


Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Okay, don't feel bad. Caleb opened a present last weekend and exclaimed "I do not like this stuff at all! It isn't good!"

ugh, talk about embarrassing.
Merry Christmas to you all!
Heather

She loved opening the presents!

She loved opening the presents!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Katie and her singing dog!!

Katie and her singing dog!!