Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Katie Knows her Letters!!

Katie has mastered one of her IEP goals in only a matter of a couple of weeks. When her teacher shows her a picture of a letter and gives her three to choose from she always picks the right one. Now they are working on just saying Katie show me the A for example and she is finding the right letter. Last night while we were at my nieces birthday party, Katie was playing with there letter magnets so I picked out 4 and said Katie give me the D and she did. She got almost everyone right. I was amazed. This is something that I wasn't sure if she was ever going to be able to do and this makes me think it is going to be possible for her to read when she gets older. Way to go Katie, I am so proud of you!!!!

1 comment:

She loved opening the presents!

She loved opening the presents!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Katie and her singing dog!!

Katie and her singing dog!!