Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Katie and Daddy

Katie is always excited when daddy gets home from work. She yells daddy really loud and runs to give him a hug. Tonight Jessie was on the roof of our deck hanging up Christmas lights and Katie was watching out Brendan's window and I said daddy is hanging up Christmas lights and she yelled lights. I was so excited.

Another thing daddy does for Katie sometimes is her hair. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Most men don't want anything to do with fixing a little girls hair. Tonight Katie had a big knot in her hair and I am a little rough when I do hair so he brushed the knot out and Katie didn't make a sound. If I was doing it she would of whined the whole time. Thanks daddy.

No comments:

She loved opening the presents!

She loved opening the presents!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Katie and her singing dog!!

Katie and her singing dog!!