Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Katies Hair

So I did it. I got about 6 -8 inches cut off of Katie's hair. Now it is up to her chin and it looks so cute. I had my aunt do it because Katie does not like to sit still and I wasn't sure if a hairdresser would have patience for it. The last time I got it cut we went to a hair dress but we only had about 4 inches cut off. It took about 40 minutes to cut her hair because she didn't want to stay still. She looks so much older, maybe people won't keep asking me if she is 3. I will post pictures when I get a chance.

No comments:

She loved opening the presents!

She loved opening the presents!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Katie and her singing dog!!

Katie and her singing dog!!