Monday, November 24, 2008

What I am thankful for

With thanksgiving approaching fast I have been thinking a little about what I am thankful for.

First and most important I am thankful for my family each member for a different reason. First my mother because she is always there when I need her and she is truly my best friend.

Second for my dad, he is not my birth father but he is the only father I have ever had and I couldn't love him more if he helped my mom create me.

Next for my husband he is best husband anyone could ask for, he puts up with my never ending attitude and loves me no matter what. And of course for my children, Brendan is so smart and such a wonderful help I don't know what I would do without him, Katie she brings a smile to my face everyday and has taught me to appreciate the little things in life and then there is Brady he might be nerve racking sometimes but he is just so darn cute.

I am also thankful for the friends I have and the friends I no longer have, each one has affected my live in many ways good and bad and made me the person I am today.

I hope everyone takes the time to think about what they are thankful for and appreciate everything and everyone in there life.

No comments:

She loved opening the presents!

She loved opening the presents!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Katie and her singing dog!!

Katie and her singing dog!!