Monday, November 24, 2008

Another crazy night

Once again I am having a crazy evening. Katie has been into everything since she got home from school today. While I was on the computer trying to find out how Jessie can get a replacement card for his hunter safety course he took 17 years ago, Katie decided to pretend she had to go to the bathroom so she could get into stuff. I was looking stuff up when I heard Brendan yell. Katie and Brady were dumping a bottle of stool softeners down the drain. This isn't the first thing to be dumped down the drain, last time it was a whole bottle of peroxide when Jesssie was home with the kids. That time I had to call poison control just in case she drank any but luckily she didn't. I pray that everyday is a step closer to being sane again.

No comments:

She loved opening the presents!

She loved opening the presents!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Katie and her singing dog!!

Katie and her singing dog!!