Sunday, November 16, 2008

Shopping

Not that everyone hasn't already figured this out but my life is a little chaotic. Yesterday Jessie needed to get new glasses so we went to Lancaster and I dropped him off at the eye doctor.

I decide to take the three kids to Toys R Us. I should of know better. Katie and Brady wanted to touch everything and of course Brendan wanted to show me what he wanted. Well needless to say we weren't in the store long. We picked out what everyone was going to get and went to the register. While I was trying to pay the kids spotted a pogo stick in the front of the store and immediately went there. I was trying to pay while yelling at them not to get on the pogo stick.

After picking Jessie up we decided to go to the outlets. While trying to shop Katie kept trying to run away. I was having trouble holding her hand and looking at stuff so I attempted to put the child harness one her, big mistake. She began to scream like someone was killing her and Jessie ended up taking her to the car.

After the melt down I was ready to go home. I definitely am not going to give up on taking them shopping but maybe next time we will only go to one store.

The chaos drives me crazy but the few time that I have went shopping by myself I have been bored and missed them like crazy.

No comments:

She loved opening the presents!

She loved opening the presents!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Katie and her singing dog!!

Katie and her singing dog!!