Monday, November 17, 2008

My crazy life

So it's not looking like a good week so far. Last night Brady was eating Nerds (the candy). After spilling them on the floor I saw him putting one up his nose. I immediately went over to him and got them out of his nose and checked the other side and didn't feel anything. A few minutes later he was crying and my husband noticed his nose bleeding. I made him blow his nose and guess what more nerds came out the other side. Well we got all the nerds out and he was fine.

Today I was attempting to get a shower while he was watching a movie and the other kids were in school. I looked out the shower curtain into the living room and he had toilet paper all over the place. I asked him to clean it up and he put the roll of toilet paper away but left the rest where it was. I thought Katie was a handful until I had him. He just does the craziest things. He is always full of energy.

No comments:

She loved opening the presents!

She loved opening the presents!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Katie and her singing dog!!

Katie and her singing dog!!