Thursday, March 5, 2009

Why I haven't been blogging

I haven't blogged in a while so I thought I would let everyone know why. Well Brady has been quite the handful. He was going through a period of not behaving at all. It was hard to do the littlest thing like drop papers off at the doctors for Katie's evaluation this month. I spent so much time yelling and wanting to cry that I didn't take the time to realize why he was acting this way.

I have really been working with him and he is really improving with his behavior. I have cut 75% of his sugar out and have been talking to him instead of yelling. I think he was acting like this because for one he ate alot of things with sugar in them and too he wanted attention. He still acts up some but nothing like he was thank god.

Well on to Katie. She has been to two cheerleading competitions so far and has done a great job. She really seems to enjoy this and has made some new friends which is wonderful. We have a few more competitions before summer break and I can't wait.

She is going to a developmental pediatrician on March 27 for a 4 hour evaluation. We are doing this so that I can get someone else's opinion on where she is developmentally and to see if she has ADD.

No comments:

She loved opening the presents!

She loved opening the presents!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

She got a guitar so she can play music with Daddy!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Her new sleeping bag!!

Katie and her singing dog!!

Katie and her singing dog!!